Rates & Services
Initially, when we talk on the phone, we will ask you a few simple questions to see if we can service your Asheville pet care needs (zip code, service dates, pet sitting requirements). Alternately, you may sign up with our service by going to the contact page on our web site and clicking on ‘Register.’
- Registration – Once we’ve determined that we’re a good fit, we have you fill out basic profile information on your pets and you in our online scheduling site. We provide you with a login to do that.
- Policies and Procedures (Service Agreement) – Once you’ve registered, we will send you our Policies and Procedures. You can review Miss Jane’s Pet Sitting requirements and expectations, and and then sign and date this document. If you have any questions, we will answer them at the consultation.
- Meet and Greet – After we review your profile information, we will then set up a time for your consultation, a required meeting which should be scheduled at least 4 days prior to service. We feel it is crucial for your pet(s) to meet their sitter while you’re still at home. This allows for a smooth transition and less anxiety during the pet sit. We’ll also discuss in detail your pets’ behaviors, exercise habits, and daily routines. Feel free to make a list of questions for us. We want to customize our service to your needs!
- Provide house keys
Please make TWO copies of your house key for us: one for your sitter and a spare. We typically keep your keys on file; this makes it especially convenient if you make a last minute or emergency request for service or if you get locked out (it happens!)
Full payment by credit card through our encrypted server is due on or prior to the initial pet sitting visit.
Additional Fees May Apply:
- Extra services (emergency visit to vet, etc.)
- Late night Visits
- Last minute consultations (less than 48 hr. prior to initial service date.)
- Last minute Pet Hotel requests
- Travel charges may apply if not in service area
Additional Services: Call for rates
- House Sitting / House Check – No pets
- Pet Taxi: To Vet, Groomer, Airport, etc.